"Memorialization with Dignity and Ease"
Complete Cremation Service $995.00
Cremation Source will arrange to have the deceased removed from the place of death anywhere within the continental United States, obtain all legal documentation necessary for cremation, cremate the deceased, and ship the urn contained cremains any destination in the continental United States.
Once the decedant has been removed from the place of death, there is no viewing or preparation of the deceased.
Cremation is performed within five days after receipt of necessary documents, including physician certification of death, family authorization form, and Medical Examiner and/or Health Department acceptance.
Price for services includes:
- Transportation from the place of death
- Designated holding facility fees
- Cremation container for body (reinforced corrugated fiberboard)
- Obtaining required legal documents
- Document fees
*In some state/county/city jurisdictions there may be additional charges for involving a third party with the custody of the deceased remains. (i.e. Los Angeles County Coroner has additional fees.)
- Payment of crematory/cemetery fees for cremation
- FREE obituary listing
- Shipping fees for urn within continental U.S. (standard shipping)
|Has a Death occurred?|
|Planning in advance of Death?|