"Memorialization with Dignity and Ease"
Complete Cremation Service $995.00
A message to our customers:
At Cremation Source, a CremationChoice.com, LLC company, we have a long tradition of integrity and service. These are a part of our Company's core values, and are reflected in the way we serve our families each day.
This consumer privacy statement reflects the policy of all of the entities that make up CremationChoice.com, LLC and their affiliate companies in the United States, as listed on the pages that follow. It describes how "nonpublic personal information," which includes customer and financial information, may be collected and shared, as well as the steps we take to protect this information from unauthorized access.
This policy applies both to current and former customers, and is designed to comply with the privacy provisions in Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, as well as applicable federal privacy regulations.
We take great care to safeguard your customer information and to ensure its accuracy.
- We limit employee access to nonpublic personal information to those who need to know this information in order to serve customer relationships. Employees are educated about the importance of privacy in accordance with our Standards of Conduct Policy.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with all applicable regulatory standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- We strive to maintain complete, current and accurate information about you and your private information. If you request a correction to our records, we will respond in a timely manner.
We collect customer information so we are able to properly conduct the cremation service in accordance with all local and state laws, and also to offer you products and enhance the service we provide to you.
We collect and maintain nonpublic personal information in order to:
- Service your family and process your request for cremation efficiently and accurately.
- Properly identify you and protect your information from unauthorized access or identity theft.
- Inform you of all our services and choices that can meet your needs now and in the future.
This information may be collected from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, Social Security number, and financial information.
We may share information with nonaffiliated third parties who are acting on our behalf.
We may disclose all the information we collect, as described above. Information is shared with nonaffiliated third parties only when those parties are acting on our behalf, or as required or permitted by law. These third parties may include:
- Service providers who provide support services to help us administer your cremation needs. They may include local registrar or clerks office, merchant data processing companies, your physician’s office, or other affiliated cremation providers. These companies are legally obligated to maintain the confidentiality of the information we provide to them, and are restricted from using this information for any reason beyond the performance of specified services on our behalf.
- Companies who work with us under joint agreements to provide you with cremation services that we do not offer ourselves but we believe may enhance our service to you. In such cases, we may share information we collect, as described above, but only as necessary to offer these services to you. These companies are legally obligated to maintain the confidentiality of the information we provide to them, and are restricted from using this information for any reason other than what is specified in the agreement.
- Other parties as permitted or required by applicable law. These may include, for example, government agencies in response to subpoenas and other legal processes, consumer reporting agencies, or those with whom you have authorized us to share information.
This section explains our policy and practices regarding any personal information you supply to us when you visit this site. It is our goal to protect your information on the Internet in the same way we protect your information in other ways we interact with you.
Browsing the Web Site
When using our site, you can obtain information, access online products and services, apply online for cremation or, communicate with us. You remain anonymous while using our Web site unless you submit your personal information. You provide this information by submitting an online inquiry, begin the cremation process online account application or registering online for one of our services.
Linking to other Sites
Our policy does not govern Web sites of other parties to which we may provide links. If you choose to link to Web sites not controlled by us, we recommend that you review the privacy and security policies of these companies.
We will occasionally use a 'cookie'. A cookie is a small file that a Web site stores on your computer.
A cookie itself does not contain personally identifiable information about you. It simply allows the Web server to recognize you during your next visit to our site. Cookies are commonly used on Web sites and do not harm your computer. A cookie set by one Web site cannot be read by another Web site. You can decide if and how your computer will accept a cookie by configuring your preferences or options in your browser. However, if you choose to reject cookies, you may not be able to use certain features within our Web sites.
Web Site Usage Data
We may track certain non-personally identifiable information about the use of our Web site, such as the source address of a page request, your IP address or domain name, the date and time of the page request, and other parameters in the URL. We use this data to better understand use of our Web site and user preferences. This information is stored in log files and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting. This information is not linked to personally identifiable information gathered elsewhere on the site.
Online Forms and Applications
If you submit an application or form online, or request an online transaction, we may keep the information you send in an electronic database. We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and the alteration of data used in our systems.
CremationChoice.com and Your Security Online
At CremationChoice.com one of our highest priorities is to ensure your privacy and peace of mind by employing some of the most advanced online security measures in the industry.
Every step of the way, we will provide you with state-of-the-art encryption of all data transmitted between your computer and our secure site. Most browsers today utilize an encryption method called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). CremationChoice’s servers utilize SSL software-based security protocol that encodes data before it is transmitted over the Internet.
Many browsers today offer both 40-bit and 128-bit versions of SSL. 128-bit encryption provides a much higher level of security, as it is more than 300 x 1024 more secure than 40-bit encryption.
Major commercial browsers including, Microsoft® Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher, AOL® 7.0 or higher or Netscape™ Navigator 4.75 or higher support the required higher level (128-bit SSL) of encryption to ensure the privacy of your information.
An icon, such as a lock or key, will be displayed in the corner of your browser's window to let you know that your browser's encryption is active.
The best security measures are those that support your privacy without getting in your way. We prove our commitment to this belief by constantly "raising the bar" on our own efforts. As a result, you can rest assured that your personal information is safe from prying eyes.